Retail Sales of Ford Motors in United states by vehicle type 2017 v 2018
- Retail sales in United States of Ford Motors were down to 2.5 million units in 2018 from 2.6 million units in 2017.
- Sales of Trucks and SUVs increased in 2018 but the sales of cars declined compared to 2017.
- Sales of trucks increased to 11,39,079 in 2018 from 11,23,416 in 2017.
- Sales of SUVs increased to 8,72,215 in 2018 from 8,67,909 in 2017.
- Sales of cars declined ot 4,86,024 units in 2018 from 5,95,390 in 2017.
About the Ford Motor Company:
Ford Motor Company is a leading automobile brand based in Dearborn, Michigan, United States. The company was incorporated in 1919 in Delaware. It sells a vast range of Ford trucks, SUVs, and cars globally. Ford also sells Lincoln luxury vehicles. The company has expanded its range of electrified vehicles.
Ford’s net sales and revenue declined in 2020 compared to the previous year due to the pandemic. The company sold 4.5 million vehicle units in 2020 compared to 5.5 million in 2019. The company’s net revenue was $127.14 billion in 2020 compared to $155.9 billion in 2019.
Ford has maintained a strong global presence and is among the leading automobile brands globally.