Ford Motors Retail sales by region
Retail sales of Ford Motors by Region 2019-2021
(in millions of units)
|International Markets Group||0.4||0.3||0.3|
2021: The sales of Ford Motors company declined in North America, South America and Europe in 2021 compared to the previous year. However, sales remained flat in China in 2021 compared to 2020.
In 2020, the total retail sales of Ford Motors globally were 4.5 million units compared to 5.5 million units during the previous year. The company sold 2.3 million vehicle units in North America in 2020 compared to 2.8 million in 2019. Its sales were down to 1.1 million units in 2020; down from 1.4 million units in 2019. Sales remained stable in China at 0.6 million units for both years.
Retail sales of Ford Motors by region 2015-2018
Numbers are in millions.
|Middle East & Africa||0.1||0.1||0.2||0.2|
- Total retail sales of vehicle units of Ford in 2018 declined to 6 million units in 2018 compared to 6.6 million units in 2017.
- Sales declined in 2018 compared to previous year across North America, Europe and Asia Pacific.
- In North America sales of vehicles declined to 2.9 million units in 2018 from 3 million units in 2017.
- In Europe, retail sales declined to 1.5 million units in 2018 from 1.6 million prevous year.
- Asia Pacific retail sales also declined to 1.1 million units from 1.5 million units in 2017.
About the Ford Motor Company:
Ford Motor Company is a leading automobile brand based in Dearborn, Michigan, United States. The company was incorporated in 1919 in Delaware. It sells a vast range of Ford trucks, SUVs, and cars globally. Ford also sells Lincoln luxury vehicles. The company has expanded its range of electrified vehicles.
Ford’s net sales and revenue declined in 2020 compared to the previous year due to the pandemic. The company sold 4.5 million vehicle units in 2020 compared to 5.5 million in 2019. The company’s net revenue was $127.14 billion in 2020 compared to $155.9 billion in 2019.
Ford has maintained a strong global presence and is among the leading automobile brands globally.